Gain valuable experience at a top-notch firm.
Are you looking for an exciting role working as part of a growing team? Our Rotorua-based client has an attractive Audit Manager role on offer. This is a great chance to put your skills and experience to great use, all while earning excellent money.
Some of the benefits
- Impressive remuneration package
- Fun, inclusive working environment
- Work-life balance
If you are currently an Audit Manager or Assistant Audit Manager and are currently in New Zealand or planning on returning to New Zealand, then we’d love to hear from you.
Audit Manager role
Our client is highly respected and a firm believer in work-life balance. As part of the role, you’ll be responsible for managing a high profile portfolio of clients. In addition, you will:
- Oversee a range of standard and complex audits
- Help to develop the wider business by building effective relationships
- Act as a subject matter expert
- Assist with training and development of staff
What you will need
You will be a member of an accounting body such as ICAEW in the United Kingdom, SAICA in South Africa, or CA ANZ in Australasia. To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in External Audit within a external audit environment (note that experience must be current)
- A strong client focus and experience with a range of clients
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional coaching & mentorship
*Please note that you must be a New Zealand resident/citizen or be currently located in New Zealand.*
Ready to get started? We'd love to hear from you! APPLY NOW
Job Opportunity: Audit Manager | Rotorua
Date Expires: October 30, 2020 5:00 pm