Enjoy working at a fast pace?
Multifaceted relationship management role for someone with a great personality within a sociable team and premium organisation. Enjoy a focus on shareholder services, diverse projects and AGM event management.
Client Partnership Manager role
Work for a company which is respected industry-wide, uses some of the latest technology and pays excellent $$$.
This is not a 9 to 5 job. As a Client Partnership Manager you will look after a portfolio of listed and unlisted companies and enjoy interface with corporates, investment bankers, lawyers etc for the delivery of diverse client projects, such as managing Capital Raisings for clients, Shareholder Meetings, reporting and various other tasks.
In return, you will be offered a role where there is never a dull moment, the chance to work as part of a forward-thinking team, learn new skills and develop your industry and capital markets experience.
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a background or understanding of the securities industry, has a “can-do attitude”, is tech savvy and has excellent communication and numeric skills.
You will also:
- Be proficient in Excel to an advanced level
- Possess excellent fluent written and spoken business English
- Be confident interacting, building relationships and influencing at a “C-suite” level
- Have a desire to learn
- Be deadline driven and have the ability to work under pressure
- Be solutions-oriented, a logical thinker and have very strong multitasking skills
- Have an open and approachable attitude and be a good team player
- Have a genuine interest in industry related issues and trends within the banking, stock broking and finance industry.
- Be happy to travel occasionally if required
Please note that you must also be a New Zealand resident/citizen and be currently living in New Zealand.
***Due to the large volume of applications we reserve the right to only contact those candidates directly reflecting our client requirements***
Ready to get started? We'd love to hear from you! APPLY NOW
Job Opportunity: Client Partnership Manager (Investments) | Auckland
Date Expires: October 30, 2020 9:00 am