Client facing accounting and business advisory role
Join a leading boutique firm located in stunning Blenheim, a beautiful scenic area surrounded by vineyards and other iconic attractions.
Some of the benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Enjoy working in a town close to the sea and mountains with a great culture
Intermediate or Senior Accountant
Work for a respected boutique accounting firm. Experience a variety of work including large-scale business projects. Train clients in cloud-based software such as Xero and MYOB. Enjoy doing more than just traditional monthly accounting duties.
Our client wants a motivated individual who will enjoy a modern, flexible environment whilst working with a well-established broad cross-section of clients.
When you’re not busy at work, enjoy a coffee or a delicious meal at one of the many cafes, restaurants and vineyards in the area.
What you will need
Our client is looking for a senior or intermediate accountant with current or very recent professional services experience. You will also need the following:
- A tertiary education or a degree qualification in Accounting
- A minimum of 5+ years’ accounting experience in professional services/chartered accountancy
- Strong communication skills
- To be a strong team player
- An enquiring mind and approachable attitude
- Ideally, some experience in Xero or else strong experience working with similar cloud-based software
*Please note that you must be a New Zealand resident/citizen or be currently living in New Zealand.*
Ready to get started? We'd love to hear from you! APPLY NOW
Job Opportunity: Intermediate or Senior Accountant | Blenheim
Date Expires: October 30, 2020 5:00 pm